WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We Collect Information When
- You return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, chat or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for certain information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
- Verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
- We also ask customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to us and their issuing bank or credit card company. We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect information in their online accounts, including the following:
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
- Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters).
- Do not use the same password on more than one website.
- Do not share your password with others.
- Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal
DreamLine Showers operates the DreamLine Showers AR Application, which provides an augmented reality experience to guests at our trade shows.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information, which includes but is not limited to your full name, email address, company name, and job title. The information that we collect will only be used to contact or identify you. Access to the camera will only be used to find and display augmented reality content.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information; thus, we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we immediately delete this information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we may take the necessary actions.